The President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Shavkat Mirziyoyev, on June 30, 2022, in connection with the meeting organized in connection with the "Youth Day", according to the report of the meeting No. 54, the task was given to organize the "Olympiad of Five Initiatives" in 2 seasons every year.
Young people can directly participate in more than 14 contests and competitions in the fields of culture, art, sports, reading, and information technologies within the framework of this Olympiad.
As part of the "Olympiad of Five Initiatives":
- "Youth Dance Festival", "National and Contemporary Instrument Performance" republican competitions aimed at promoting culture and art,
- republican sports competitions in volleyball, athletics, streetball, chess, checkers, table tennis, workout, wrestling aimed at popularizing a healthy lifestyle and sports,
- the "Cybersport" competition aimed at organizing the effective use of computer technologies and the Internet, a republican competition for cyber football, team and individual strategic games,
- the traditional republican contests "Young Reader", "Kuvnog va Zukkolar" aimed at promoting spirituality and reading,
- contests such as "Zakovat" intellectual game aimed at increasing logical knowledge of young people are planned to be organized starting from the neighborhood.
It should be noted that the second season of the Olympiad included the wrestling competition of the sport embodying our national values, as well as the "Youth Dance Festival", "National and Contemporary Instrumental Performance" republican competitions based on the direct proposals and initiatives of young people.
In order to provide more complete information to young people about the stages and conditions of participation in these contests and competitions, video guides are posted and widely covered on the YouTube platform of the Youth Affairs Agency, and more than 1 million young people have registered to participate in the second season of the Five Initiatives Olympiad. passed.
Applications for contests and competitions within the framework of the second season of the "Five Initiatives Olympiad" are scheduled to last from August 10 to September 9 of this year.