The selection of social orders worth 200 million soums each will be announced!
The public fund under the Oliy Majlis is important among NGOs and other institutions of civil society in 2022
announcement of re-selection for the submission of state social orders for the implementation of socially important projects!
Conditions of the state social order for the implementation of a project of social importance:
- the executive organization must be registered as an NGO in accordance with the established procedure;
- compliance of the activities carried out within the framework of the fulfillment of the state social order with the tasks in the charter of the executive organization;
- availability of personnel and technical capacity necessary for the implementation of the project in the executive organization;
- the existence of experience in the successful implementation of socially significant projects and programs in the executive organization;
- high-quality and timely execution of the project implementation contract, purposeful use of funds allocated during its implementation, openness
and ensuring transparency, full compliance with applicable laws.
The following documents are submitted for the issuance of a state social order
must be done:
A follow-up letter signed and stamped by the head of the NGO and other institution of civil society submitting the application;
Application for the project of the state social order, filled out in the form posted on the website www.fondngo.uz;
A copy of the Charter (Regulation) of state-registered NGOs and other institutions of civil society with the latest amendments and additions;
A copy of the certificate confirming the state registration of the organization;
If the implementation of the project requires licensable activity, then a copy of the license is provided.
Applications will be accepted until August 31, 2022. The submitted important socially significant projects will be considered by the Parliamentary Commission on Public Fund Management and the results will be announced.
Documents are received in a sealed envelope (A4 format) addressed to the "Public Fund for the Support of NGOs and other institutions of civil society under the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan" through "Uzbekistan Post" at the following address: Bunyodkor, Tashkent city 100035 street, 1 house.
The conditions and examples of submitting documents can be found on the official website of the public fund under the Oliy Majlis www.fondngo.uz. Phones for information: (0-371) 239-26-76, 239-26-86.
Priority direction: In the process of implementing the state policy on youth
non-governmental non-profit organizations and other institutions of civil society
to cooperate effectively with.
1. Purpose: To realize the intellectual-creative and socio-economic potential of young people, to ensure their legal rights and interests. (200 million soums)
- UN of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
About the essence of the proposals and recommendations made in his speech at the 75th session of the General Assembly
Preparing and broadcasting 2 videos;
- preparation of 3 videos for young Uzbeks working and studying abroad about the opportunities created for young people in Uzbekistan.
- conducting a competition of scientific and creative developments aimed at preventing delinquency and crime among young people, putting the best 10 developments into practice
- obtaining relevant conclusions from the state bodies and scientific centers related to the prepared videos and manuals;
- wide promotion of scientific and practical work of young people;
2. Purpose: to support and encourage innovative ideas and projects of young people, entrepreneurial initiatives. (200 million soums)
- In Samarkand, Kashkadarya and Tashkent region
Holding a contest of social innovative ideas and projects for the development of entrepreneurship among young people under 30 years of age;
- Initial 10 million for 15-year-olds to start their own startups. by allocating funds from soums
- to create conditions for the implementation of their ideas by allocating initial funds for the establishment of their own startups.
8. Information on the press conference held in connection with the contests and competitions held within the second season of the "Five Initiatives Olympiad"
To meaningfully organize the free time of the youth in the neighborhood and to encourage the youth in culture, art, sports, reading,
In order to discover and support talents in the field of IT, for the first time in April-June of this year, in five stages
The first season of the "Five Initiative Olympiad" was held at the neighborhood-sector-district-territory-republic level.
More than 6.2 million young people took part in more than 14 contests and competitions covering a number of important areas within the framework of the first season, and more than 540 young people won the national stage of contests and competitions.