On June 21, 2022, the Government's regulation No. 341 "On approval of administrative regulations for the provision of state services for social support of young people with disabilities" was approved.
In accordance with this regulation, disabled youth aged 14-30 should apply to the state service center or send an application to the Youth Affairs Agency through the Unified Interactive State Services Portal from August 1 of the current year.
Clause 5 of the resolution defines the task of introducing a system of subsidization for the purpose of social support for up to 500 young people with disabilities every year at the expense of the funds of the State Youth Policy Support Fund of the Youth Affairs Agency.
Also, according to the resolution, from August 1, 2022:
1. Up to 500 young people with disabilities aged 14-30 will receive up to 50 times the amount of the basic calculation (i.e. 15 mln. up to) a subsidy allocation system will be established.
The subsidy is allocated in 2 directions:
1. To cover the costs of education, living and transportation for young people with disabilities;
2. To purchase equipment and tools for young people with disabilities.
According to the regulations, citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan between the ages of fourteen and thirty and with disabilities, foreign citizens who have a residence permit in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan or stateless persons ( his legal representative who applied on behalf of a person under the age of sixteen) apply to the state service center with a request for a subsidy for studying in a non-state educational organization or for the purchase of equipment or through the Unified interactive state services portal Youth Affairs can send an application directly to the agency.
Applications are accepted by the public service center and this process is free of charge.
What areas can be studied:
1. Foreign (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Persian, Hindi, Pashto, Dari) languages;
2. General education subjects (Mother language and literature (Uzbek language and literature, Karakalpak language and literature), Russian language and literature, History, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics);
3. Modern professions that serve to form professional skills (Web programming, graphic design, motion graphics, digital marketing, SMM (Social media marketing), etc.).
What equipment can be obtained:
motor cultivators, mowers, perforators, welding equipment, plant processing equipment, carpentry, plumbing, construction equipment, computer equipment, etc.
All the above processes are monitored by youth leaders in the neighborhoods.
For information, this year, after 500 applicants receive subsidies, applications for subsidies will be stopped. After that, subsidy applications will be accepted from January 10 every year starting from 2023.
Young people who want to apply for a subsidy can register through the following links:
1. https://my.gov.uz/uz/service/628 — sending an application for a subsidy for the cost of education;
2. https://my.gov.uz/uz/service/633 — submitting an application for allocation of subsidies for the purchase of equipment and labor tools;
3. https://my.gov.uz/uz/service/629 — submit an application for a subsidy for living and transportation expenses during the study period.